Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mutual of Omaha Ah-Ha moment

My Mutual of Omaha Ah-Ha moment
I guess getting the email from Mutual of Omaha's Ah-Ha moment people was another Ah-Ha moment for me. I was invited to participate, by going down to the Yellowstone Art museum, and telling them about my Ah-Ha moment in my photography business. I had some time to think about it, and what kept coming to me, was that I had an Ah-Ha moment every time I picked up my camera. I kept thinking that every time I get the opportunity to capture, someone's  special moment in time, my ah-ha moment happens again. I have the opportunity to feel like I am doing such a special thing for my clients and friends. I get to give them, their memories. I love being a photographer so much, I am one of the lucky few who gets to do what they love.

No comments: